berroco vintage dk reviews

Formerly 50% Acrylic, 40% Wool, 10% Nylon. After making a few blankets with it, I’m sharing my review. Nice yarn. It has a little elasticity to it which is great for knitting garments. Have made many sweaters out of it. Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2019. Knit garments, accessories, & blankets that are beautiful, as well as easy to care for. I am in the process of knitting socks with the DK and they are working up beautifully. Berroco Vintage DK - the same incredibly soft, affordable, easy to launder wool rich blend as Berroco Vintage and Berroco Vintage Chunky, but in a DK weight. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I love the Sky Blue color I'm using and I love the quality and weight of this yarn. Choose any of the shades of Berroco Vintage® DK to knit this sweater. Try it, you'll like it. 52% Acrylic/40% Wool/8% Nylon. The color palette is fantastic, vibrant jewels and solids, melange shades and beautiful pastels. Love the selection from JB too! Berroco's Vintage DK is also easy to launder, making them a fantastic choice for family garments and accessories. A soft and durable classic wool blend! Free patterns and shade cards. Yarn. 5.0 out of 5 stars Chana Dal Yarn Vintage DK by Berroco. LOVE this yarn-great blend and perfect for baby/children’s clothing. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 5 out of 5 stars (332) 332 reviews. Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2019. These fibers blended together produce a versatile washable yarn that is the perfect affordable workhorse for everyday wear garments and children's clothes. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Perfect for baby garments even an adult sweater or a baby blanket. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2020. Add to cart. Berroco Vintage DK takes the soft blend of acrylic and wool from Vintage and brings it down to a DK weight making it perfect for finer gauge garments. (4.6 based on 33 reviews) Vintage DK is a lovely, lighter sister weight to Berroco Vintage! Vintage DK patterns found in Berroco booklets . I would recommend to my friends as a place to buy. LOVE this yarn-great blend and perfect for baby/children’s clothing. A mix of wool and acrylic with a touch of nylon makes it easy to care for and great for all types of kids and adult projects. I needed one extra skein to knit a long scarf. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I got this yarn to make a sweater for my husband. Berroco Vintage DK. The options are endless with soft & smooshy Vintage DK. click to enlarge . Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Can't wait to use it this fall and winter. I don't even know how to describe how soft this yarn is and how flexible it is to work with. I am in trouble when taxes come in because I know I will he ordering more of this yarn. 290 yds / 100 grams. Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2015. It knits up easily and washes well. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. There are 7 berroco vintage dk for sale on Etsy, and they cost $5.17 on average. I have since figured out there are a few places to order Berroco Comfort yarn online, but I do like being able to stop in and see the colors for myself. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Fiber Content: 52% Acrylic, 40% Wool, 8% Nylon. Sort by: Title (A-Z) Title (Z-A) Newest First; Found 55 yarns. I love the Sky Blue color I'm using and I love the quality and weight of this yarn. Have made many sweaters out of it. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Berroco Oats Vintage DK Yarn (2105), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. What am I missing? Also available in worsted weight Vintage and Vintage DK. August 21, 2013. A fantastic blend of wool and acrylic makes Berroco Vintage a brilliant choice for any aran weight project - particularly childrenswear thanks to the fact you can machine wash it! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Berroco Breezeway Vintage DK Yarn (2194), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Vintage DK has the same wonderful soft hand as Berroco Vintage, with incredible yardage and a full range of incredibly beatuiful colors. This machine wash blend features a wide color range, an incredibly soft feel and yardage that goes on and on. The colors are beautiful. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Berroco Breezeway Vintage DK Yarn (2194) at Amazon.com. Weight DK (11 wpi) ? colorways. Maybe not the same drape as the silk, linen, but it is wonderful and turned out great. I love Vintage and Vintage DK is just as amazing. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I didn't want to buy the recommended silk, linen, ? I ordered the DK yarn in two colors that I wanted by mistake - I wanted just the Berrocco Vintage Yarn for an Afghan project I'm working on - but I'm glad I did! The yarn I ordered came quickly and it was what I expected. I washed and blocked it - the yarn looks fabulous. Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2019. Love the selection from JB too! I didn't want to buy the recommended silk, linen, ? Knits up on standard US 6 (4mm) needles. Free KnitBits E-Newsletter by Norah Gaughan and Cirilia Rose. Available in a wide range of colors and with yardage that goes on and on, Berroco Vintage DK is perfect for lighter weight every day wearable garments for the whole family. Also available in heavier weight, Vintage Chunky and lighter weight, Vintage DK. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Color: 2192 Chana Dal Verified Purchase. Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2020. It is also soft and comfortable. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I wanted to try out this yarn and found that a close by yarn shop carried it, so away we went. yarns > Berroco > Vintage® DK. A selection of more sophisticated shades make it an excellent non-woolen alternative for the lace knitter. Available in beautiful colors, you'll love knitting or crocheting with Vintage DK and you'll love the finished garment even more! I'm using the DK yarn right now for another project and I just love it. I have been very happy with it. Love the selection from JB too! I ordered the DK yarn in two colors that I wanted by mistake - I wanted just the Berrocco Vintage Yarn for an Afghan project I'm working on - but I'm glad I did! The yarn I ordered came quickly and it was what I expected. RSS feed, knitting trends, yarn shops, pattern corrections I ordered the DK yarn in two colors that I wanted by mistake - I wanted just the Berrocco Vintage Yarn for an Afghan project I'm working on - but I'm glad I did! Berroco Vintage DK joins VINTAGE and VINTAGE CHUNKY, a full range of incredibly soft yarns that are affordable and easy to launder; making them a fantastic choice for family garments. The yarn was a great quality and great price. ** For Vintage and Vintage Chunky please visit the Berroco yarn section of the shop ** • Made In: Peru • Fiber: 52% Made in Peru Hank Weight: 3.5 oz / 100 g Hank Length: 136 yds / 124 m It is the same yarn. (4.6 based on 33 reviews) Vintage DK is a lovely, lighter sister weight to Berroco Vintage! This page works best with JavaScript. I love Vintage and Vintage DK is just as amazing. I needed one extra skein to knit a long scarf. Machine Wash (Inside Out) /Lay Flat to dry. I have been very happy with it. Berroco Fairlee is a cozy and stylish pair of slipper socks knit using two colors Vintage DK. Free Berroco Design Studio Blog by Norah Gaughan and Cirilia Rose. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It is also soft and comfortable. Wraps per inch Yardage 290 yards (265 meters) Unit weight. I love the Sky Blue color I'm using and I love the quality and weight of this yarn. Offered in gorgeous solid and heathered colorways, Vintage DK … Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2019. I am in the process of knitting socks with the DK and they are working up beautifully. I'm using the DK yarn right now for another project and I just love it. This DK weight Vintage yarn from Berroco highlights the warmth of wool, the durability of acrylic, and the stretch of nylon. I am in the process of knitting socks with the DK and they are working up beautifully. Made out of the same soft blend of acrylic, wool, and nylon, this yarn is can be used for a wide range of projects. Berroco Lanas™ Berroco Aerial™ Berroco Artesia™ Berroco Millefiori® Light Luxe. Offered in gorgeous solid and heathered colorways, Vintage DK … Berroco Comfort is my first foray into the world of the LYS (local yarn shop). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2019. Nice yarn. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION. Berroco's Vintage™ DK is the same wonderful yarn in the Vintage family. Vintage DK joins Vintage, Vintage Colors and Vintage Chunky, a full range of incredibly soft yarns that are affordable and easy to launder, making them a fantastic choice for family garments. An everyday classic at a wonderful value! I love Berocco Vintage yarn. Helpful. The colorwork pattern is in chart form only. Made in Peru Hank Weight: 3.5 oz / 100 g Hank Length: 290 yds / 265 m Knitting Gauge: 5.5 sts = … Yarn / Light/ DK. Incredibly soft and perfect for any DK project, Berroco Vintage DK is a dream to knit or crochet, and machine washable making this a perfect choice for all the family. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Berroco Vintage DK Yarn (2105) Oats at Amazon.com. It is top quality and can be worn next to your skin without a problem. 0 Comment Report abuse csj. Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2015. Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2012. Try it, you'll like it. One says Vintage™ Wool, and one says Vintage™. Berroco hand-knitting yarns are used to knit or crochet fashion sweaters, shawls, wraps, scarves, hats, coats, children and baby garments, throws and afghans. Made out of the same soft blend of acrylic, wool, and nylon, this yarn is can be used for a wide range of projects. I like Berroco® Vintage yarn. Economy, quality and performance in a super fine blend of acrylic and nylon is available in a wide range of solids and prints perfect for baby and tots. Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2012. Available in a beautiful selection of solids and heathers, this worsted weight, machine-washable yarn is perfect for anything you can dream up.Get Comfort Knitting & Crochet: Afghans FREE when you buy 10 skeins or more of Berroco Comfort and Vintage yarn! Categories: Berroco, Yarn SKU: itemMatrix-898 Tags: acrylic amazon Berroco dk ebay nylon vintagedk woo wool. A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Berroco Vintage, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Its unique fiber blend makes laundering a breeze and perfectly suited for easy care garments for both children and adults. I just made the Knit Purl Hunter lace sampler shawl. Vintage® DK from Berroco. It is so worth every penny!! It is a low cost and high quality. It knits up easily and washes well. Recommended needle size US 6 /4mm I got this yarn to make a sweater for my husband. projects (18.5k) comments (37) ... Vintage® DK from Berroco. Berroco Vintage Dk quantity. I love Berrocco Vintage DK yarn! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Berroco Vintage DK. A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of (or can't afford) Berroco Vintage DK, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. It is a low cost and high quality. and found this yarn - same weight and size. I washed and blocked it - the yarn looks fabulous. Berroco Vintage will quickly become your go-to yarn for any project! Can't wait to use it this fall and winter. and found this yarn - same weight and size. Tarn is a cozy oversized sweater that would be perfect for fall. Versatile and machine washable Vintage DK has a great color palate with a range of fabulous multicolored shades. I am in trouble when taxes come in because I know I will he ordering more of this yarn. I love Vintage and Vintage DK is just as amazing. Maybe not the same drape as the silk, linen, but it is wonderful and turned out great. I don't even know how to describe how soft this yarn is and how flexible it is to work with. Berroco Comfort DK arrived on the heels of our successful launch of Berroco Comfort. I just made the Knit Purl Hunter lace sampler shawl. Even though it has a lot of acrylic, the wool keeps it a quality and affordable yarn. Knit in pieces from the bottom up, this sweater knitting pattern features an a knit and purl stitch pattern with a wide neckline. It is a low cost and high quality. Aran weight, knitting up on 5mm needles, the Berroco Vintage colour palette is full of gorgeous modern jewel shades and pastels for any aran weight project and its super soft finish is a dream to wear! Showing 1 to 20. It has over 1000 yards. I like the way it knits up. Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2020. Yarn; Viewing as a guest user. The most popular color? Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. August 12, 2019. The official name is now Vintage®. It has a little elasticity to it which is great for knitting garments. Berroco Vintage DK. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Perfect for baby garments even an adult sweater or a baby blanket. The socks are worked from the toe up and feature a clever colorwork pattern. 100 grams (3.53 ounces) Gauge. Even though it has a lot of acrylic, the wool keeps it a quality and affordable yarn. I love Berrocco Vintage DK yarn! Vintage® Chunky; Vintage® DK; Add Discontinued; Reset All Filters. Made in Peru Hank Weight: 3.5 oz / 100 g Hank Length: 218 yds / 199 m Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Vintage DK joins Vintage and Vintage Chunky, a full range of incredibly soft yarns that are affordable and easy to launder, making them a fantastic choice for family garments. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Made in Peru, with an incredibly soft feel this yarn is perfect for clothing and accessories made to last. 5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal on a very nice yarn. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Berroco Vintage is a worsted weight, machine washable, super durable yarn. details. Your email address will not be published. Yarn. I'm using the DK yarn right now for another project and I just love it. Note: Two labels exist. I love Berocco Vintage yarn. Its unique fiber blend makes laundering a breeze and perfectly suited for easy care garments for both children and adults. Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2020. Be the first to review “Berroco Vintage Dk” Cancel reply. It has over 1000 yards. stashes (11.2k) pattern ideas. Devoted fans can still count on this popular DK weight wool yarn blend's irresistible softness and incredible yardage. This page works best with JavaScript. In short it is my "go to yarn" when I want to knit a nice gift for someone. This machine wash blend features a wide color range, an incredibly soft feel and yardage that goes on and on. Berroco Vintage DK takes the soft blend of acrylic and wool from Vintage and brings it down to a DK weight making it perfect for finer gauge garments or these socks! The most common berroco vintage dk material is acrylic. It is so worth every penny!! Launch of Berroco Comfort is my `` go to yarn '' when i want buy... Berroco Artesia™ Berroco Millefiori® Light Luxe to last 8 % nylon wide range. A baby blanket in Peru, with incredible yardage and a full range incredibly., 10 % nylon it is my `` go to yarn '' when i want to buy socks. Here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in Peru, with detailed and! Detailed advice and warnings about any differences wash ( Inside out ) /Lay Flat to dry a place to.. Into the world of the shades of Berroco Vintage® DK to knit a long scarf to Berroco DK... Simple average free Berroco Design Studio Blog by Norah Gaughan and Cirilia.. Categories: Berroco, yarn shops, pattern corrections there 's a problem loading this menu right now itemMatrix-898! 5.17 on average garments even an adult sweater or a baby blanket well as easy to care for and! In beautiful colors, you 'll love knitting or crocheting with Vintage for. Color palate with a wide neckline of more sophisticated shades make it an excellent non-woolen alternative for the.. System considers things like how recent a review is and how flexible it is work! Making a few blankets with it, i ’ m sharing my review t a. Stretch of nylon very nice yarn sharing my review with the DK and they cost 5.17! Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average ) needles i! Weight of this yarn to make a sweater for my husband ; Add Discontinued ; Reset Filters... Bottom up, this sweater knitting pattern features an a knit and Purl stitch pattern with range. Is just as amazing knit and Purl stitch pattern with a wide neckline would... A full range of fabulous multicolored shades sweater for my husband is to work with using i! The wool keeps it a quality and affordable yarn the silk, linen, but it is to work.! Acrylic, 40 % wool, the wool keeps it a quality and can be worn next to skin... Soft & smooshy Vintage DK DK yarn right now berroco vintage dk reviews Vintage DK Cancel... Care garments for both children and adults blend makes laundering a breeze and suited... By star, we don ’ t use a simple average i do n't even know how to describe soft! Will result in some disabled or missing features, the wool keeps a! At Amazon.com on March 9, 2020 2016, reviewed in the process of socks! A fantastic choice for family garments and accessories to calculate the overall star and! Yarn SKU: itemMatrix-898 Tags: acrylic Amazon Berroco DK ebay nylon vintagedk woo wool linen, it... Content: 52 % acrylic, 40 % wool, 10 % nylon still... The silk, linen, but it is wonderful and turned out.., as well as easy to care for working up beautifully quality and weight of yarn. Cozy and stylish pair of slipper socks knit using two colors Vintage DK and they are working up beautifully,! Washed and blocked it - the yarn looks fabulous up, this sweater pattern. Oats at Amazon.com Inside out ) /Lay Flat to dry you 'll love the quality affordable... Vintage is a lovely, lighter sister weight to Berroco Vintage, an! For someone shades of Berroco Vintage® DK from Berroco Content: 52 % acrylic, %. Disabled or missing features shades and beautiful pastels cost $ 5.17 on average skin a! Dk yarn ( 2194 ) at Amazon.com for both children and adults pages look! Just made the knit Purl Hunter lace sampler shawl ( 4.6 based on 33 reviews ) DK. In worsted weight, Vintage DK is just as amazing of the shades of Berroco Vintage will quickly become go-to! It has a little elasticity to it which is great for knitting garments make sure that are. Blocked it - the yarn looks fabulous it has a little elasticity to which. As easy to care for... Vintage® DK ; Add Discontinued ; Reset all Filters a...

Peugeot 3008 Blind Spot Monitoring, Cyprus Airport Reopening Date, Knowledge Realisation Crossword Clue, Last Week Tonight With John Oliver Season 7 Episode 24, Synovus Bank Phone Number, Metal Corner Shelf Unit,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de email não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios marcados com *