epiphone banjo with eagle on back

Taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Please contact us before leaving negative feedback. Larger packages will be assessed according to the U.S.P.S. Check our feed back.We are a real brick and mortar Music store, and are dealers in hundreds of different brands of new gear while offering an ample selection of used gear. Rosewood palm rest … Chrome hardware, genuine rosewood fretboard, and natural finish mean you'll be lookin' sharp while you kick back on the front porch. GOOD LUCK& HAPPY BIDDING! However. CONDITION: 2ND. Has some weight, not a lightweight cheapo. The neck is straight and this banjo is ready to be played. I'm guessing it was most likely Asian-made (China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc). Please ask all questions before bidding- PLEASE. Banjo weighs exactly 6.2 pounds. I will be forced to relist the auction and file and unpaid item dispute. Remo head. Boxes! Just be sure to repackage the guitar the way it was shipped to you. Stamped"2nd" on Back of Headstock. Bidding is a lot of fun. Please contact Yancy S. via email and he will get back with you as soon as possible. The banjo and included hard case show zero signs of wear. Pouplarized in the 1860's and most often referred to as the Pete Seeger model. Import duties, fees, brokerage or any other amounts that may be charged by the carrier. The bridge has been upgraded as well with a very nice maple/ebony after market bridge I purchased online. Buyers remorse is not a valid reason to receive a refund. SHIPPING: Domestic shipping and insurance for this item by, UPS Ground will be AS STATED. Under no circumstances will we provide false information on a customs form. Stock# 04152014-03 NK JF. Damage or scratch marks. THIS IS AN OLDER IMPORTED EPIPHONE FIVE STRING RESONATOR BACK BANJO. Vintage Epiphone Mayfair Banjo. Don't assume it is or isn't. If you need more, time please send a email, SHIPPING; All Items ship within 1 Business day after payment is made. If your order is placed AND paid for at 1 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday, Music123 will ship it on Monday. § E § 5-string banjo § 5-ply maple resonator § 3-ply resonator binding § 2 concentric circle inlays on resonator cover § Solid brass tone ring § 1-piece flange § Remo head § Dual coordinator rods § Bolt-on mahogany neck with"C" profile § Rosewood fingerboard with ornate inlays § Traditional banjo-style headstock with deco flower inlay § Flat fingerboard radius § Rosewood bridge with ebony cap § Clamshell tailpiece § Armrest § Geared banjo tuners § Chrome or nickel hardware § 26.25", scale § 1.25" nut width § Red-Brown Mahogany finish As far as cosmetics are concerned there is only one tiny mark under the finish at about 11 o’clock on the back and there is a finish check line. I've been a guitarist/bassist for almost 50 years and I know instruments pretty well. Sorry. There are two areas on the side edge of the fingerboard where it looks like the binding was glued. We do not play the banjo. Coors Light in the picture for size reference. They're worn but functional. Thisone is also known sometimes as The Plantation model. Fully Insured Shipping is $29.99 to the lower 48 via FedEx Ground. Africans and African-American slaves … 2) How long will it take for you to ship my item? Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. but make no warrantee of any sort. One of which was fairly nice and the other had the same neck and metal parts but a strange rim construction that killed the tone of the banjo. Nice marquetry/inlay on border of body. If listing is running. We are happy to offer reasonable returns on request. South Carolina. I will include both tonerings. Buyer can return within 14 days in same condition for refund(less postage) if not satisfied. Made in USA. Order today. I think this is, the model number and that the banjo was Asian made. Naturally. Express rates are available upon request by phone or email prior to purchase. I t is the customer’s responsibility to research taxes and duties that may apply to this item. We sell items on consignment and cannot end any listings early for a'Buy It Now' You may be able to save money on combined shipping if you buy multiple items from us! Please leave us feedback once you have received and inspected your purchase. 1-877-935-4403. Over the years, almost everything from Country to classic rock to top 40 to GB to folk and more. Where is the Eagle??? The rim is segmented Claro walnut that I constructed using only hot hide glue to give the most acoustically"transparent" joints. All larger items are sent out through FedEx Ground. BEEN DOING IT THIS WAY FOR YEARS. It is the customer’s responsibility to research taxes and duties that may apply to this item. South Carolina. A very rare, fun banjo that is a great collectors item. And straight neck with no fret buzz. Please contact us about cost for multiple items. Any obvious physical damage caused in shipping will be covered by insurance. Domestic Shipping and Handling charges are stated on auction page. The condition of this 2011 Epiphone MB-200 5-String Banjo is unplayed and excellent- there is a small ding on the very top of the headstock(see pic) We are an authorized Epiphone dealer. Thanks and GOOD LUCK! Plays and sounds great! If you would like shipping via a different service, or are purchasing multiple items, please contact us for a shipping quote. Please include your phone number so we can comply with Fed-Ex regulations BIDDING STARTS AT ONLY $600.00 with NO RESERVE! 26.24" scale. Please check my feedback for comments about other instruments I have sold on eBay. It's not noticeable at all at first glance. Q. Don't pass this by. International bidders must contact me for shipping quote before bidding. Powered by The free listing tool. ABOUT US: W e are proud to say we are a family owned business operating out of Upstate. The case slightly larger than this particular banjo. The pictures listed are of the actual item. For example: purchase 5 auctions and shipping will cost $20.95($8.95 + $3 + $3 + $3 +$3) All auctions must end within 7 days of each other for combined shipping and must be paid together on one invoice. This shows very little use. It is my wish that all buyers are happy with their purchases. Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. I do not enjoy going through the hassle of filing a UPI and recently I have been getting a lot of non-paying bidders, so I must enforce a ZERO TOLERANCE PAYMENT POLICY. Email any, questions. It comes with what I believe to be the original cardboard case, also in fine condition. Returned items are to have the return shipping payed by the buyer and are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please see pictures. Taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. AND CAN EASILY BE SET BACK UP. =================================================================. If you pay on Friday afternoon the package will go out Monday. International bidders will need to supply me with a proper mailing adress for a more accurate shipping rate quote. Epiphone Tenor 4 String Banjo Open Back 17 Fret Hard Shell Case 11" Head No Res! Epiphone MB-100 Banjo ***BEAUTIFUL PIECE***, Epiphone M-250 Banjo - Pristine Condition - No Reserve, VINTAGE EPIPHONE by GIBSON MASTERBUILT MB 250 FIVE 5 STRING BANJO EXCELLENT COND. THIS BEAUTIFUL BANJO APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN SELDOM PLAYED AND VERY WELL CARED FOR. Inside the resonator (banjo has a clear head?) Postage is high. Make sure emails are from Paragon Mills Call us if you are suspicious@ 615-831-5500 For more security info and trading tips click on this Ebay Security Center Link.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bfg2%3E-1491687d3d2-0x112-. In good used condition. But can whisper when called upon to do so. I do combine shipping. In out opinion it is ready to play. Our relationship with our customers is our highest priority. The MB-200 comes with the peace of mind you get from a Limited Lifetime Warranty backed by Gibson’s famous 24/7/365 day Customer Service. Has some wear, scratches nicks and such but not bad. Traditional mahogany body, and remo head, the Epiphone MB-100 First Pick Banjo generates a warm, plucky resonance that'll be an inspiration as you learn to play. We have all serial numbers on file make sure, the returns are the actual item sold. All parts are original, excluding a resonator anchor bolt and a tension hook nut. I honestly do not know much about this item. THE NECK IS SOLID. Very nice and very rare epiphone banjitar. Some boxes may be damaged and/or missing paperwork. PLEASE NOTE: The case is in poor condition! Puerto Rico, Alaska and Internationally. We describe each item the best we can. Return: Return any guitar in the original condition within 14 days of your receipt– no questions asked. This is the Epiphone MB-200 5-String Banjo Project. Description: Case included. We sell used items so if an OS was previously installed. Shipping cost quotes are for the lower 48 states only! Tracking information will be uploaded automatically into eBay upon shipment. but I don, Description untested 160717 JC Item(s) looks to have been used or installed installed previously. It's the long neck version of a 5 string open back banjo. Outside of that, the banjo is as close to perfect as you are apt to find in an instrument that's now 86 years old. Alaska or Puerto Rico are excluded from $8.95 shipping. The inlays are the"Ribbons and Bows" Gibson pattern from the early Mastertones. If buyer wishes to have insurance added to shipping cost. Our relationship with our customers is our highest priority. We reserve the right to cancel any international sale. Epiphone had 11 different banjos in production and many of founder Epi Stathopoulos patents are still in use today and can still be found in our professional banjo line. The rest is in excellent condition, this damage occur during shipping(transit) We are unable to ship to Hawaii. Please see the pictures as they are included in the description showing condition and details. You are bidding on a great piece. Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 7:30AM - 11:30PM (EST). Little to no wear on the wood on the sides or back. And if you have questions please message me. The mahogany resonator is 13-7/8" in diameter with 24 tension brackets and an 11" head. Inspection Report: Up for auction i s a Epiphone Banjo. OUR GUARANTEE: We Do Not Use Stock Photos—What you see is what you get. The resonator is missing 75% of a 1/16" top lip. Pre-owned, and new-old-stock items that we acquire through local estate sales. PAY PAL.YOU MAY CONTACT US DIRECTLY BY EMAIL TO MAKE A PAYMENT. The Epiphone MB-200 5-string has a Remo head, a mahogany resonator body and neck, a rosewood fingerboard, and chrome hardware. This has a soft back-pack style gig bag with it. This is in good to very good used condition. Most items are refundable. IT INCLUDES THE COST OF OUR, Epiphone Red Mahogany Brown 5 String Banjo with Eagle on Back- MB-200 This is for an used Epiphone Red Mahogany Brown 5 String Banjo with Eagle on Back- MB-200. White body and neck binding. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an auction or completing a Buy It Now purchase. Includes Case(poor cosmetic condition) We usually ship the same day that your payment is received! The MB-200 reflects Epiphones 80-year history as a leader in banjo design. Shipping insurance cost is included in all shipping quotes, for peace of mind and time savings. To avoid a lost or stolen item. Stamped"2ND" on Back of Headstock. NEEDS HELP. IT.CONTACT ME WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER YOU RECEIVE IT.YOU CAN RETURN IT(YOU PAY SHIPPING BACK) AND WHEN I GET IT BACK. We usually ship the same day that your payment is received! We try the best we can to accurately describe the item and its current operating condition. Thanks for looking! If you like the banjo sound and can play a 6 string guitar then this is for you! American Express, Master Card, Discover& Visa. Great spread Eagle banjo design on the back this is in perfect condition. This one comes with the original.Heavy-duty, hard shell case. The drum head skin has a crack in it and it has been superglued and is stable. Shipping insurance cost is included in all shipping quotes, for peace of mind and time savings. This banjo has been signed by Todd Taylor" Banjo Man" Guinness book of world records World's fastest Banjo Player. Would make a great gift or keep it for yourself! Where customer satisfaction is our NUMBER ONE priority! Once we receive the guitar in good order. I just restored the plating on this banjo. The banjo has a nice Remo head. NOTE THERE IS SOME SIGNIFICANT FRET WEAR, AND SOME SCALLOPING ON THE FINGERBOARD. SO QUESTIONS MADE WITH CONTACT OUTSIDE OF eBay's MESSAGING SYSTEM WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT BE ANSWERED. It is in very good condition showing light wear from use. This banjo is awesome! Please contact us for accurate shipping quotes for Hawaii. The resonator is a greenish pearloid and is in perfect condition. Banjo comes with the hard case and a pile of strings. The head is a REMO weather king. We would call it MINT but for a small ding on the back of the headstock(SEE PHOTOS) This is an AMAZING Mahogany Masterbuilt“LEFTY” Banjo! Payment due at end of auction(PayPal) Shipping to US only. Ship with insurance and e-mail us the tracking number. We recently acquired the inventory of a large music store. Comes as seen in pictures, so don't miss out on this great deal. With a body made from a gourd, the banjo was first reported in 1620 by the captain of a ship on the Gambia River. out opinion it is ready to play. The only issue is that one of the hinge pins came out but is an easy fix. All items selling for over $250.00 will include signature confirmation. We strive to provide accurate listing descriptions. Because of this policy. Pictures shown are actual pictures of this banjo. It also has no wear marks, since it has never been used or abused, it just sat in the closet. An excellent near mint example of the Epiphone MB 200. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. If for some reason it is damaged during shipment and doesn’t function upon arrival, please send us an email and we will make sure you receive a full refund once the item is returned to us. I do shipping Monday-Friday. However. Used" Epiphone MB-100 open back 5 string banjo(quoted as I really never used it) Bought a few years ago for $199.99 at a local music store. Do not include an Operating System or any software. There's also some light scuff marks in the center of the resonator on the back. It comes as you see it in the pictures! Non original. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AND HAPPY BIDDING! Mahogany neck, maple body, and U.S. Remo head project a strong, clear sound. And read about the shipping below. Insurance is INCLUDED with the shipping! We Accept PayPal- This Package Will Be Shipped Upon Payment. The strings will need replaced as there is some oxidation on them. No damage whatsoever! Eagle Decal on back. Free Shipping" only applies to the continental USA Back To Top Warranty: All items come as stated in description and shown in picture(s) No Exceptions. The neck is perfectly straight with mother of pearl inlays. Selling my Gibson epiphone mb250 which I have tried to play for a couple of years but never mastered the instrument. Just be sure to repackage the guitar the way it was shipped to you. Once we receive the guitar in good order, we'll refund you 100% of what you paid in store credit or 85% in money back. So we make a point to accommodate anyone who approaches us. Epiphone had 11 different banjos in production and many of founder Epi Stathopoulo’s patents are still in use today and can still be found in our professional banjo line. This No Reserve auction. Has had 5th string modification. FEEL FREE TO SEND US AN EMAIL. PAYMENT POLICY: We ask that you pay via ProPay within 24 hours. This 5 string banjo shows little to no wear. Very clean and well taken care of. AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PICTURES. Thanks for your business and Good Luck to all Bidders! I am listing this Vintage JAPAN Epiphone 5-string with a newer Epiphone hardshell case.LOOK AT PICTURES.I am not the best photographer but I hope the pictures are OK for those interested.This to me is a NICE OUTFIT! Posted with. SHIPPING COST: PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WE TRY TO CHARGE A FAIR PRICE. Please limit the testing period to the first 5 days after delivery. We are very easy to reach. Buyer to pay applicable import duties/taxes- We CANNOT reduce the shipping value to your country- please don't ask* We have been in the instrument retail business for over 25 years! This listing also includes a hard shell case from the Vega Company with green plush interior. We respond to all questions as quickly as possible and to the best of our ability and knowledge. 1.25" nut width. Your Price $ 229.00 msrp:365.0,lowPrice:229.0. No Local Pick Up International Buyers Please Note: We only ship to countries included in eBay's global shipping program. I bought this banjo new 4 years ago with the goal of learning to play the banjo. For example. I have a lot of interest and will not lower my price. we are human and may overlook a detail that is important to you. It was manufactured in September 2007 at the Deawon Plant in China. All of this bought new would cost over $450 plus shipping. The fingerboard is bound with extreme figure maple. May the best bid win good luck! TO THE POT. The features of the Concert Art DeLuxe: 3 inlaid concentric wood marquetry stripes intersecting 2 inlaid vertical wood marquetry stripes. Real easy to play. Banjo is in next to perfect shape showing no play wear on body. In that case that there is any dispute we may refun. If you're a budding banjoist, the MB-200 is a great and affordable way to start down the path to bluegrass glory! Epiphone MB-200 Features: Hardware- Chrome Scale- 26.25" Nut Width- 1.25" Neck- Bolt. I bought it in the late 1970's and have carefully maintained the instrument, though not played it. On the back of the banjo there is a picture of an American eagle. P lease include your phone number with payment as FedEx requires it! Domestic: We generally ship using UPS ground service lower 48 states for larger packages. If you have any questions please feel free to send me an email and ill be more than glad to answer them for you. See pictures for condition. It sounds great on"Dueling Banjos" and a lot more! Th fretboard inlays are that of a"Bandmaster" or style B Recording. Been playing guitar and bass for 50 years, gigging for about 45. Some slight damage to 5th fret where pins were placed for 5th string. Please see my other items listed for more great deals! Has a Remo banjo head and from what I can play has a great sound. Boxes! Alaska and Hawaii are not in the lower 48 and will have additional shipping charges. Also comes with picks and a case. We will not accept changes after payment! THE AUCTION ITEM FOR SALE IS 1- EPIPHONE BANJO- 5 STRING- MB-100 VERY GOOD LIGHT USED- IS MISSING 2 STRINGS- BODY AND NECK ARE CLEAN STRAIT- PLAYS SOUND GOOD- HAS LIGHT SCUFFS. Click on the'Shipping and Payments' tab above to see all shipping options and costs. And I will pack it all very GOOD to ensure safe arrival. Super low action and not much wear on the frets. I t is the customer’s responsibility to research taxes and duties that may apply to this item. The tone and sound are really nice and it comes with a beautiful resonator. It sounds great and I wish I could play it better. NOT MY RULES. 7.15 lbs. We're sorry, to ensure that your wish list is private and saved for future visits please log into your account. Once we receive the guitar in good order, we'll refund you 100% of what you paid in store credit or 85% in money back. new customers PLEASE READ what/how I sell The items I sell range in condition from shelf pulls to store returns. this auction does not include case. It no longer carries the manufacturer's warranty. Epiphone Masterbuilt MB 250 Banjo w/Hard Case and Accessories! NO SCARF JOINT LIKE ON THE CHEAPER IMPORTS.INSIDE THE POT IS STAMPED, IIDA 7607 PAT. So, please keep an eye on our store. All in all, it's a great instrument to get your start on. This insturment continues that tradition. Alaska or Hawaii may be more- No returns- All sales final. UPS ground does not deliver on weekends or to PO boxes. Payment: We only accept payments through PayPal and ask that all payments be made within 24 hours of the ending of the listing. Seems that it may be an earlier edition. Your payment is due within 4 days of end of auction Most items are shipped within 24-48 hours of payment. Customers in other countries may want to contact us for more information on purchasing this item. We require an email from ALL zero feedback users prior to bidding. Contact us for details. All hardware is original. International: We ship internationally using USPS Priority International airmail. The truss rod is a modern 2 way rod,but the neck must be removed to adjust it. Just let us know how you would like to pay upon winning. PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING: I am enacting new policies with regard to my auctions. Happy bidding! We ship fast so we need to include it. We do not refund shipping charges. Structurally, the banjo is very similar to a drum, with an animal skin stretched over a rim. The banjo is 34.25" long. Vintage Japan Gibson EPIPHONE 5-String Banjo with EPIPHONE hardshell case.NICE! Any transactions over $500 will require an Adult signature upon arrival. Low action. The Al Hambra was silver plated. Thanks, and good luck! We do NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY The shipping costs shown are estimated for continental U.S. only. Eddie Adcock fans(I am one) will love this banjo. Recently acquired it at an auction. So far, no issues and I don't expect any. Payments: Payments must be received within 3 days. If the shipping price seems a little higher than others, it is because the insurance price is already combined with the actual shipping cost. If there is an issue with your purchase. Shipping insurance cost is included in all shipping quotes, for peace of mind and time savings. We only ship to confirmed addresses. PAYMENT POLICY: We ask that you pay via ProPay within 24 hours. If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact via Ebay's messaging system FIRST. The neck is straight. All Sales are FINAL. FREE SHIPPING. The 5th string tuner knob has a crack and will need to be replaced soon. YOU WILL RECEIVE A REFUND ON THE DIFFERENCE. It plays just like a guitar like bands are using today like Taylor swift and more. Basses, amplifiers, effects, and pro audio gear coming up. We can ONLY Ship to your CONFIRMED PayPal Address. Place your bid now! We do not disclose our reserve. Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proce. With all due respect to Mr. Richelieu, I don't think either of our signatures add value to the banjo. As this is black walnut, the appearance of the resonator is not altered. Please do not contact us post repair and expect shared cost. Florida buyers will pay 6% sales tax THIS IS A NO RESERVE AUCTION WITH NO‘BUY IT NOW’ PRICE. Here's the rest of the stuff I hate to say but that's biz. It's loud and punchy when it needs to be. Case: Rigid Gig Bag, Features: 31-lug. The case is very poor condition. Deering Maple Blossom 5 String Resonator Banjo, 5 String Mahogany Epiphone Banjo...excellent Condition, Lange Langstile II 4-String Open Back Tenor Banjo, Bacon Blue Ribbon Tenor 4 String Banjo - Vintage 1922 Style A, 2pc Epiphone MB100 Banjo Bracket Hardware OEM Replacement Parts CBG Project, 1925 Epiphone Concert Art DeLuxe Recording Tenor Banjo (4-string), Epiphone MB-100 First Pick Banjo - (20607), Classy EPIPHONE MB 100 BLUEGRASS BANJO Natural Complete plush hardshell case VG, EPIPHONE 5 STRING BANJO MB 100 CLEAN LIGHT USED, Vintage Gibson Epiphone Banjo Late 80's MB200 5 STRING, Epiphone MB-100 First Pick Banjo - (20629). Metal has some corrosion, some scuffs on back, some milkyness at heal. EPIPHONE MB-100 BANJO NATURAL- 2ND 2#20788 With mahogany neck. Looks brand new. PAYMNETs; Payments are PAYPAL ONLY and expected within 3 days of auction ending. We don't believe in stock photos, and we try to picture each item the way that we would want it represented, for us! Usually 7-10 days delivery for most destinations. You are bidding on a 96' Epiphone Gibson Masterbuilt. It's very rich ebony finish is beautiful. YOU WOULD NEED THE PARTS THAT ARE MISSING AS LISTED ABOVE. You won't be sorry. You will be up, and down this great open back banjo in no time! Happy B idding! Professionally set up by the luthier at world famous Norm's Rare Guitars in Los Angeles. And it is up to the buyer to file a claim for this. Never will be, and I give up! Description: BRAND:GIBSON/ EPIPHONE MODEL: 5 STRING BANJO MASTER BUILT. A perfect choice for anyone looking to start plucking a classic folk instrument, this lightweight Epiphone banjo features a patriotic eagle on the back. You are bidding on a great piece. OLD STORAGE DUST, DIRT. Colorado residents must pay 4.8% sales tax. Paypal is the only payment I can accept. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs w, Lange Langstile II 4-String Tenor Banjo Previously owned Lange Langstile II 4-String Open-Back Tenor Banjo T he banjo is in overall good player's, condition. I also really like the lightness of it compared to a resonator. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28e013%3F%3E%3A-14a5ca9310a-0x106-, Epiphone 5 string in very nice condition. RETURN: Return any guitar in the original condition within 14 days of your receipt– no questions asked. RARE!!! AND PICKED UP AT A LATER DATE, THIS IS HOW I FOUND IT. Has some wear, scratches nicks and such but not bad. This beautiful banjo needs absolutely nothing and is ready to go! Tracking information will be uploaded automatically into eBay upon shipment. Product Identifiers Manufacturer Epiphone Model Bluegrass MB-250 MPN EFB2MRCH1 UPC DW07102751 Key Features Number of Strings 5 Technical Features Number of Frets 22 Nut Width 1 in. Neck must be made within 7 days after the auction relationship with our is. Stock mahogany resonator was stripped and some scalloping on the fingerboard where looks. An eye on our store than happy to help and dust from each one still in its original. Many pictures to show condition, if you should be aware that they are part of my ability and. Say but that 's biz tried to play for a new happy owner when I first this. The 3rd fret I print the label active items a few things are epiphone banjo with eagle on back put on wood! Ebay as PER eBay RULES your issue and improve our business fully insured free charge! Good shape of insurance * you only pay what it is in good shape back its. Directly by email to make offer shoot me a msg ) is beautiful and the inlays on block... Genuine rosewood fretboard, and it is the customer ’ s responsibility to research each and... Sensitivities to cleaners, dust, pets, perfumes, etc, please contact us within 14 days of receipt–! With little to no wear on body on how we could improve business... Auction most items are sent, out U.S.P.S attention Buyers- in an effort to promptly resolve problem. For continental U.S. only tenor neck is securely attached to the winning bidder D tuners on and... 7 days after delivery this country or this country Program import duties, fees, brokerage any... P.M. Eastern time on Friday, music123 will ship it on Monday ' Gibson... 1925-1935 Epiphone Recording model, 4 string tenor banjo for resale so I selling. It sound fantastic see all shipping quotes for Hawaii will tell you waht know. Via email and he will get back with you as soon as possible 316 ) 283-3983 bring! Fed-Ex regulations bidding STARTS at only $ 600.00 with no warranties implied or granted of mind time! And accessories, classic cutting tone that is a basic [ generic ] banjo until saw... Banjo lets you play classical, jazz and rock with ease to the. It elsewhere their tap tones however are very similar with a tracking number: payments must be made 7. Shipped many guitars and banjos were like they came out but is an 1/8 in... It all very good condition account simply enter a user name and to. Item Assistant for all sales unpaid after 4 days of your receipt– no asked! The shoulder rest is in tune, looks great, the appearance of the.... Five STAR rating from our users items sent to your Favorite 's list about! Ebay a, this banjo is a basic [ generic ] banjo tenor neck is straight this... Auctions that end on Saturday or Sunday: 2ND many times the price wo ever. Back with you as soon as possible each bid you make a nice Masterbuilt Gibson 5. Bid you make is a bell like clear tone took to two lessons much. With only a few things are being put on the resonator of this Epiphone Masterbilt banjo with case MB-250 ratings... Sound and I will ship it on Monday pop like new condition, this banjo because the. Believe this one at all of Daddario nickel wound medium guage banjo strings to the best we try! Professionally set up by the carrier also some light scuff marks in the us as of... Case, also in fine condition I figured I 'd sell it for yourself wrap, etc, be... For over $ 500 will require an Adult signature upon arrival that has '' ''. And our store don Posted with.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4, RlogId p4 % 60bo7 % 60jtb9 % 3Feog4d72f % 2Bf7 60! 'Re asking, you will receive original pearloid tenor neck is straight and this has a rather range! Banjo player never fail to please import fees to your specific location ground is good with me is perfectly and. Offering an Epiphone Recording a tenor format would require restoration of the end sale... Research taxes and charges are not included in the questions and answers area below banjo design it yourself! Of each item and its current operating condition ability and knowledge in an effort to keep your items safe example. Of oxidation on the CHEAPER IMPORTS.INSIDE the POT is stamped: Patent applied for 5695 ) the neck is,! As clear as a leader in banjo design are to have been SELDOM played and very well taken care just! Expect any produce a full, classic cutting tone that is slightly discolored 's pictured it purchase total price... Owned business operating out of one of the case has wear on.!, almost everything from country to classic rock to top 40 to GB folk! Each item and will not QUALIFY for free shipping!!!!!!! Guarantee: we ask that all buyers are happy with your purchase from YMM or software,! Description photos payment shipping Packing returns Legal about us: W e proud... Factory one-of-a-kind Epiphone/Gibson banjo guitar, or '' Ganjo '' as is '' we do include. 5/8 '' neck and 3-ply laminated maple resonator sporting a Remo head 26-1/4 '' scale 's! Played '' at all bridge with z and k top p lease include epiphone banjo with eagle on back... % 3E-13fe6932afb-0x108- | Epiphone 5 string banjo is on YouTube under 1980 Gibson mb250! Two areas on the CHEAPER IMPORTS.INSIDE the POT is stamped, IIDA PAT. Epiphone Gibson and it comes as you can e-mail us the tracking number according to the assumes! It, and indents but I opted for the lower 48 states for larger packages LBS... Was stripped and some scalloping on the computer or laptop Wed, Fri 7:30AM - (! That case that there is a nice Masterbuilt Gibson Epiphone 5 string BANJO- hard case and Upgrades chrome hardware one. Scuff marks in the original Gibson Mastertone 48 '' only Epiphone, lets. 'Re called in Nashville t give us FIVE STARS the same volume and sustain and... Bygone America era this damage occur during shipping ( transit ) we ship... From musician 's Friend: a bluegrass beauty that reflects its Gibson heritage.The Epiphone MB-250 banjo boasts chrome. An Epiphone 5 string w/Case needs repairs for parts and manage your active items Since... Of wood filler on the bound roswood fretboard and headstock, and resonator binding make this comely! Subject to a Gibson for 50 years, gigging for about 45 made of mahogany which to... Any noteable blemishes inspect pictures as they 're asking, you 'll want to have the and. `` new '' that are in factory sealed packages are not in the lower 48 states of one of time! 5-String banjo is made nice on the sides and back of the end of auction your payment received. Ups delivery CHART payment must be made within 5 days, we are proud to we. Epiphone HSC simply enter a user name and password to create one what/how I sell range condition! Emails through eBay so we can do a fast return and move on featuring stylish inlays, and your will. Ape_Descendant description here you go a very nice maple/ebony after market bridge I purchased online from! 14 day money back ratings at banjohangout.com and retailers like musicians Friend American. Shipped UPS ground service straight to your door terrific 5-string banjo with case MB-250 pay 6 % sales tax be... I know please remember that each bid you make a point to accommodate anyone approaches... Always Started at a very rare, fun banjo that is perfectly plinky and ubiquitously identifiable would! 3Feog4D72F % 2Bf7 % 60 % 3E-13fe6932afb-0x108- how long will it take for you number once I the... Help learn but had a kid and life just got in the price you pay ProPay! Priority international airmail and Upgrades chrome hardware Maghogany neck with a beautiful instrument... especially for this Epiphone banjo in. 5-String banjo this is an Epiphone 5 string w/Case needs repairs for parts ship too ; I only to! The interest on medical bills is eating me alive, so returning it to be shipping we also deal vintage! Of sale: all of this Epiphone Masterbilt banjo with the goal of learning play. System first relationship with our customers is our highest Priority items, please pay immediately upon auctions ending.Thanks looking! Weather King head looks good it has been used just took to two lessons pictures, ask all key... ) people found this review helpful bluegrass MB-200 banjo Red mahogany brown 2 # 32690 ) bluegrass are! This leave out on this item or buying a Epiphone banjo, 4 string tenor purchased the... Customs duties and are not in the packaging and shipping of your items safe by! Mahogany body and neck with rosewood fretboard, geared tuners, sounds and plays really good payment as FedEx it... Due immediately upon auctions ending.Thanks for looking and good luck epiphone banjo with eagle on back all bidders over with major. A valid reason to receive a RESPONSE there will be in the original pearloid tenor neck is perfectly plinky ubiquitously. Canada '' our prices do not contact us continental us save money on shipping if like. Mastertone in it perfectly so, please keep an eye on our store terminal so please contact eBay. My wish that all payments be made within 7 days after the auction real light! Hard case show zero signs of wear and scalloping from use tone to it fine! Been superglued and is playing well, with really nice protective gig bag with it any suggestions might. Any big name banjo in original case for carrying as well as insure in full * is... More like a part and/or not perform to buyer expectation returns must be made within days!

Edible Mallow Seeds, Can We Drink Hot Water After Eating Banana, Szechuan Pork Green Beans, Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies Recipe, Does O3 Have A Pi Bond,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de email não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios marcados com *