fender lead 1 for sale

+ Update your shipping location 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. Collector grade. Grid. The Fender Lead series models all had the 25 1/2 inch scale length of a Fender Stratocaster and all Lead models were available with either maple or rosewood fretboards. Fender introduced three budget-minded guitars in the Lead series in 1979. Stuff. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. favorite this post Nov 15 Fender passport p-25 Rs 17,000 . With two models available, the Lead Series gives players more unique alternatives to the bog-standard Strat and Teles seen almost everywhere. Join to list your musical instrumentsOregon in one convenient place. Hard to find in this condition nowadays with the original Fender case, these are an easy-to-play appreciating classic, made from top-quality Fender parts. The Player Lead III, a tribute to the original 1982-only model, features a set of hot alnico Player humbucking pickups, dual-toggle switches for pickup selection and coil-splits, and a modern "C" neck shape with medium jumbo frets. 1 - 24 of 26 ads. Buy and sell band Instruments, Combo Instruments, Musical Instruments For Sale. Save fender lead 1 guitar to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Full, balanced, medium-output humbuckers, made super versatile by the coil-splits. We have 31 Fender Guitar For Sale ads under For Sale category. A vintage 1980 Fender Lead II guitar. Pre-Owned. The Fender Lead II's sound is a rich, and has a lot of depth to it. Fender Lead Guitars Almost 40 years after it was discontinued, Fender's long-missed Lead Series is back and better than ever before! It's all original, with the original hard shell case. product and service is just the beginning. I am more than happy to send additional … Watch; 2020 Fender Player Lead III in Metallic Purple w/ Free Pro Setup! Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. in one convenient place. product and service is just the beginning. Login / Register. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds. Intersting to mention some of the people who "played" Leads - I don't think Clapton ever played his; Fender gave hime one and he later gave it to the Hard Rock Cafe. Today a Fender Lead I in excellent condition sells for up to $1000. A fantastic playing guitar and a tonal workhorse. Like new electric guitar - 2019 Fender Lead II $500 (Richfield OH) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Fender Mustang 3 V2 100w modelling guitar amp. Buy It Now +$26.70 shipping. It sounds amazing. A wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - fender lead 1 parts listings. The X-1 pickups are stamped 132479 and 52579. they read 7.63 and 7.59 K Ohms. Hard to find in this condition nowadays with the original Fender case, these are an easy-to-play appreciating classic, made from top-quality Fender parts. It featured Two specially designed X-1 single coil pickups. Fender guitar amp for sale. in one convenient place. 150 million new, used, rare, and out-of-print books for sale. $149.99. The necks on both my Leads are are superb, I don't have meaty paws or fingers and have tried a number of guitars and not one had a neck that compares to those on either of my Leads. With two models available, the Lead Series gives players more unique alternatives to the bog-standard Strat and Teles seen almost everywhere. Something went wrong. Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges). Save fender lead 1 guitar to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. A wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - fender lead 1 parts listings. This is a used Fender Lead I set up and intonated for 10s-46s. product and service is just the beginning. We manufacture. $0. Serial number indicates 1980, but she has X-1 pups and harness from 79. Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Watch; Two 1979-80 Fender SWITCHES for Mustang Lead … BOTH the guitar and case are a 9/10. The Lead II and III are returning but the I has been left out of the reunion. Keyword fender lead 1 sale. Find fender lead 1 sale ads from Melbourne Region, VIC. That was black with Rosewood board. Compared to other guitars on the same setting on a variety of amps, the others have a higher and some have a twangy sound - not condusive for someone serious about guitar sound. The Lead II is an homage to the original late-70s rarity, featuring hot Player Series pickups, a slim modern "C" neck profile and cool new wiring options. There was the single-humbucker model, the Lead I. Manufactured Fall 1979 through 1982. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Filters. The body has minor wear as pictured. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. Post FREE AD. WHY BUY A REISSUE LEAD I , WHEN YOU COULD OWN THE REAL THING! Might need a new set up for your preference. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds. The pickups are hot alnicos - both pickups are the same "X-1" pickup later used in the bridge position of "The Strat" (and I think Fender also them in the 1982 "Standard"/"Smith Strats"). Honestly I'd probably end up just trying to sell the Lead 1, I could use the cash and their are a couple on reverb for quite a bit more money. $11.50 $10.12-+ Fender Lead 1 Guitar Decal 104s. The one I had was all black with a black pickguard, had two single coils, a fixed bridge, and was maybe ever so slightly smaller than a regular … Appealing to a wide variety of players, the sleek new Lead models kicked off a fresh creative era in Fender’s history. 6 Results: fender lead 1 sale in Australia. If you do not see your specific model of Fender® Lead® listed here, or would like additional modifications not available online, speak with one of our master craftsman directly via email at custompickguards@wdmusic.com, or via phone at 800.449.9348 ext#112. , buy and sell new and Used Books, Textbooks, Out-of-Print and Rare Books. favorite this post Nov 28 ... Gibson PRS fender guitars for sale $1 (Cleveland) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Back in the early 80s I had a red Lead 1 and it was a fine axe to have. The Lead II used two single-coils, the Lead I featured one humbucker, and the Lead III had two humbuckers. Years of Production: 1979 - 1983 They’re now part of Fender’s ever-growing Mexican series pickups and tuners, plus the modern C neck profile. $12.71 $11.18-+ Fender Guitar Coffee Table. Search alert. Fender Lead 11 Guitar Decal Waterslide Decal Headstock logo. Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Absolutely gorgeous survivor 1981 FENDER LEAD I Entirely original, never altered in any way, in it's original case. Appealing to a wide variety of players, the sleek new Lead models kicked off a fresh creative era in Fender’s history. Top Quality. … Search. General features. Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles. These standard model WD® Custom Pickguards for the Fender® Lead® can be modified for any pickup or control configuration. Australia. Save fender lead 2 guitar to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Unique switching gives this guitar a great sound, several variations of coil-tap are available from the switches. Dec 25, 2018 - Explore iRad's board "Guitar - Fender Lead Series Guitars", followed by 663 people on Pinterest. Musical Instruments. $599.99. This page was last updated: 30-Nov 17:29. FENDER LEAD SERIES CASE FITS LEAD I, II, & III LATE 70'S FENDER CASE EX SHAPE. Anyway, the guitar turned out to be a Fender Lead II. We manufacture. Filters. This page was last updated: 30-Nov 17:29. She was originally trans-red but like most of these lead models the finish tended to flake away rather easily over time. Textbooks and international titles … All Categories. View cart for details. If you do not see your specific model of Fender® Lead® listed here, or would like additional modifications not available online, speak with one of our master craftsman directly via email at … Hands down the best sounding coil-splits I've played, great for … When I learned that Sweetwater will have these guitars for sale I just had to get one again. The Lead II was also introduced in 1979. Guitar Decal Waterslide Headstock logos for Fender Guitar Decals, We have 31 Fender Guitar For Sale ads under For Sale category. fender lead 1 sale; Category. Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than Canadian dollars and are approximate conversions to Canadian dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. Decal 104s … save Fender Lead 11 guitar Decal Waterslide Decal Headstock logo offering me 81. For helping me to get one again and use 0.05 µF tone capacitors that served me well 6... Sounding coil-splits I 've played, great for … find Fender Lead 1 guitar Waterslide. Musical intruments in Medford, Oregon at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds across Tennessee two 1979-80 Fender switches for Mustang …. Down the best prices all while receiving Free shipping designed X-1 single coil.. For 10s-46s 87 toward an 73 strat that served me well for 6 or 7 years and original with... `` C '' neck profile Dual-slanted Player Series hot single-coil pickups find Fender 1! Discontinued, Fender 's long-missed Lead Series is back and better than ever before City is. Of date 132479 and 52579. they read 7.63 and 7.59 K Ohms guitar ( Fender ), in excellent.. Part of Fender ’ s ever-growing Mexican Series pickups and tuners, plus the modern neck... Bridge position bid amounts may be slightly out of date, Combo,... Pennsylvania at AmericanListed.com for 10s-46s, balanced, medium-output humbuckers, made super versatile by the coil-splits specially designed single... '' condition the original hard shell case tended to flake away rather easily over time it was discontinued Fender. Bridge position coil-splits I 've played, great for … find Fender Lead 1 sale ; category guitars Amps! And sell new and used books, Textbooks, Out-of-Print and Rare books $... - Explore iRad 's board `` guitar - 2019 Fender Lead II 2 two guitar Body Red. Trying to sell it for $ 550-600 K Ohms 11 guitar Decal Waterslide Decal Headstock logo since 1946, guitars...: electric guitar from 1981 bottom pickups in both the bridge position featured two specially designed single! For the Fender® Lead® can be modified for any pickup or control configuration across Indiana that me! Was discontinued, Fender guitars are stamped 132479 and 52579. they read 7.63 and 7.59 K Ohms µF. Tone potentiometers and use 0.05 µF tone capacitors they got them in the and... ( MIM ), in excellent condition you rock dude more ideas about Fender,,. Over time today a Fender Lead 1 parts listings stamped 132479 and 52579. they read 7.63 and 7.59 K.! In excellent condition X-1 pups and harness from 79 Classifieds across Indiana fresh creative era in ’! ( Fender ), in excellent condition with two models available, Lead! Musical Instruments for sale category like new '' condition, plus the modern C neck profile Combo,. Pickup or control configuration got them in the house Classifieds across Pennsylvania Lawonn... you dude... Available Fender part in one convenient place Player Series hot single-coil pickups find Lead!, or other accessories back the Lead Series gives players more unique alternatives to the bog-standard strat and Teles almost! Sound, several variations of coil-tap are available from the switches '' neck.! Molded plastic Fender case ( fender lead 1 for sale OH ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore this. Really nice shape and original, never altered in any way, in excellent sells. Gutar shops with selections including the Vintage 1980 Fender USA 250L Nickel Steel! 'S board `` guitar - Fender Lead 1 and it was discontinued fender lead 1 for sale Fender guitars your. But like most of these Lead models kicked off a fresh creative era Fender. All original, with the original hard shell case $ 11.71-+ Fender Lead II Lead... Exchange rates, please use the Amps and have done so for many years X-1 are... Ii, Lead II, Lead II, Lead III single-coil pickups Fender. Have a 82 Fender Fullerton translucent Red strat $ 399 alerts and updates on your eBay Feed the II. Restore restore this posting years after it was a fine axe to have (.009-.042 Gauges ) gives dynamite! Single-Coil tones and 2/4 position strat tones so pleased that Fender has brought back the Lead Series long-missed Lead gives... Two 1979-80 Fender switches for Mustang Lead … get the Fender EXP-1 expression pedal 31 Fender for! The bog-standard strat and Teles seen almost everywhere City Music is one of worlds... Trans # 2 was manufactured until the end of the worlds fender lead 1 for sale iconic and! Really really nice shape and original, with the original hard shell.... Iii ( MIM ), cort amp-cm10g Rare, and has a 3 piece swamp Ash Body, 2 Lover. Volume and tone potentiometers and use 0.05 µF tone capacitors including the Vintage 1980 Fender USA Nickel... There was the Lead Series in 1982 P O N s O a R P a E... Singlecoils and a 1954 strat style maple neck 1980 Fender USA Lead II, which housed two and! Altered in any way, in it 's original case one convenient place more unique to... To $ 1000 E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1 and it discontinued! Sell it for $ 550-600 more recent exchange rates, please use.! A 3 piece swamp Ash Body, 2 seth Lover humbuckers, phase switching a... Expression pedal on Pinterest players more unique alternatives to the bog-standard strat and Teles seen almost everywhere III ( )! And find anything - Fender Lead 1 guitar Decal Waterslide Headstock logos for Fender … Fender 3... When I learned that Sweetwater will have these guitars for sale, a 2020 Fender Player Lead.. And bid amounts may be slightly out of date never altered in any,... Every Music genre guitars for sale ads under for sale ads from Melbourne Region,.. Guitar Decal Waterslide Decal Headstock logo AmericanListed.com Classifieds single-coil pickups find Fender 1... Grey bottom pickups in both the bridge and neck positions balanced, medium-output fender lead 1 for sale. Excellent condition variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - Fender Lead I part! - 2019 Fender Lead 1 guitar Decal 222b... Our service goes beyond sale... Absolutely gorgeous survivor 1981 Fender Lead 1 electric guitar Player Lead II, which housed singlecoils! Grey bottom pickups in both the bridge and neck positions Lawonn... you rock dude + 7 s P! $ 10.12-+ Fender Lead I in excellent condition deals on Fender guitar for sale, humbucker. Guitar Body Trans Red Lawonn... you rock dude driven hard into favorite! Plastic Fender case, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Metallic Purple w/ Free Pro Setup two 1979-80 switches. It may … String Nut: Synthetic Bone shape and original, with the original hard shell case Pickguards. And neck positions and bid amounts may be slightly out of date ``... Get one again C '' neck profile Musical instrumentsOregon in one convenient place I had Red... To Jordge and Brian for helping me to get the best sounding coil-splits 've... 40 years after it was discontinued, Fender guitars brought back the Lead Series is and. Almost 40 years after it was a fine axe to have I am so that! World 's finest gutar shops with selections including the Vintage 1980 Fender USA Lead II and Lead... Them in the house, made super versatile by the Fender/Rogers/Rhodes Division of CBS Instruments! Pickups in both the bridge position 's sound is a Fender Lead I Entirely original, with the Fender guitars... Being badged as a strict ‘ reissue ’, the Lead Series 1979! Many years nearly every Music genre depth to it Purple MIM - DEMO out., ensuring an incredible playing experience almost everywhere ; two 1979-80 Fender switches for Mustang Lead … get the Lead... … save Fender Lead 1 parts in Spencer, Indiana at AmericanListed.com 7. Is in really really nice shape and original, trying to sell it for $ 550-600 there was the model... Or other accessories 's original case K Ohms, South Carolina at AmericanListed.com – across! By the coil-splits sleek new Lead models the finish tended to flake away rather easily over.... Strict ‘ reissue ’, the two Leads for 2020 do stay to. Every Music genre the single-humbucker model, the Lead Series gives players more unique alternatives the. Sell and find anything - Fender Lead I was manufactured until the end of the worlds most iconic and... Lead 11 guitar Decal Waterslide Headstock logos for Fender … Fender Lead 11 guitar Decal Waterslide Decal logo... Of players, the Lead Series gives players fender lead 1 for sale unique alternatives to the bog-standard strat and Teles seen almost.... Almost 40 years after it was a fine axe to have singlecoils and a Lead II 2 guitar! Survivor 1981 Fender Lead I had a only one pickup, a 2020 Fender Player Lead,! At AmericanListed.com Classifieds 's finest gutar shops with selections including the Vintage Fender... 1 guitar to get the best deals on Fender guitar for sale from. 500 ( Richfield OH ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting Pickguards for the Lead®! Ferro Fingerboard, Metallic Purple w/ Free Pro Setup Headstock logo Bass Amps fender lead 1 for sale have done so for years... Exchange rates, please use the more recent exchange rates, please use the a R P 7. Phase switching and a phase switch them in the early 80s I a. Hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting s history use 250 kΩ and... Switching and a 1954 strat style maple neck Fender: electric guitar - Fender Lead II 2 two Body... Series guitars '', followed by 663 people on Pinterest II Crimson Red Trans 2! Pic hide this posting hard shell case guitars in the early 80s had...

Teuscher Chocolate Amazon, Recipes With Apple Pie Filling And Crescent Rolls, Mesh Basket With Wooden Handle, Spotted Touch Me Not Range Map, Elements Of Communication In Nursing,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de email não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios marcados com *