jain khakhra recipe

In my place i couldn’t find this snack anywhere. 3. Perfectly crisp khakras. Khakhra Chutney is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Pickles-Chutneys. Heat a thin 'tawa' and roast each chapati by applying little ghee on both sides till light golden colour. ; 2. You can bake khakhras easily in the oven. Khakhra is a traditional Gujarati snack that is tasty and prepared in many varieties like masala khakhra, methi khakhra, plain khakhras, Jain khakhra. It is very recently i tasted khakhra which my sissy bought from bombay. Info@jainsite.com, The Jainsite World's Largest Jain Website, नवपदजी की ओली से कोढ दूर हो सकते है तो…कोरोना क्यों नहीं ⁉️, PUJYA SRI VAJRAYASH VIJAYJI M S. KALDHARM, पंजाब केसरी पूज्य आचार्य देव वल्लभ सूरिजी की लाईव गुणानुवाद सभा, Chaturmas Pravesh | Muni Bhagyachandra Vijay Maharaj Saheb, श्री घंटाकर्ण महावीर विध्न विनाशक मंत्र | Ghantakarna Mahaveer Mantra, खंभात का इतिहास । History of Cambay (Khambhat), Vardhaman Shakrastav Stotra | श्री वर्धमान-शक्रस्तव, Moti Shanti | Badi Shanti | Bruhad Shanti. 5(1) 0. Love these JAIN Khakras which have come out so crisp and thin . In the present age, ovens and grills are used to make the dondiyala khakhras. I have not used any ghee or oil while cooking. It makes a great low calories diet snack and can be consumed easily even if you are on the weight loss process. But the most amazing thing about khakhra is that, that it … Roll out as thin as possible. ghee Method : Sieve flour and salt. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Methi Khakhra Recipe with step wise pictures. We have specilized our product with 100% Jain food (made according to Jaina method) Its rich in carbohydrates and supplies energy to the body. Garima Tiwari 15 minutes. Flip them once at the half time completion.Now stack all khakhra having a parchment paper in between. Let see how to make khakhra at home, step by step. Please see our disclaimer, Plain Khakhra/Jain Khakhra Recipe | How To Make Plain Khakhra. Whole wheat flour- It is made with wheat flour in addition to chickpea flour (besan). Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi Once they are completely cool down to room temperature store them in an airtight container and keep at the dry place. Instructions for :Masala Khakhra Recipe. You can check more recipes for snacks and breakfast under the "Snacks" and "Breakfast" category. Methi Khakhra- Add 2 tbsp of kasoori methi to make famous methi khakhra. Extremely crispy and prefectly rolled khakhras. For more quick & easy recipes, FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Pinterest. Khakhra is a thinly rolled out disc prepared with whole wheat flour, chickpea flour, salt, chili powder & with few herbs combinations. Just roll out and transfer them on the baking sheet. Bake at 180C for 12 minutes. Variations- Adding kasoori methi, spinach, garlic, coriander while kneading the dough creates a variety in khakhra recipe. Method. Dry snacks like khakhra and papad poha can be made in bulk and store in an air-tight container. Use khakhra presser or a clean muslin cloth now to cook roti from both sides until golden brown. Khakhra is mostly prepared and eaten in Gujarat, especially by Jain Gujarati’s as it is free from onion and garlic. Plain khakhra recipe or you can call it as Jain khakhra is very simple to make at home. Please give it a star rating below! Crush them and sprinkle over any chaat recipe for extra crunch. The khakhra have come out so well and you have made it so perfectly. 7620476204 Vari Shah; Jain Rasoi; Saloni Jain Homemade yogurt & pickle also makes a great combination with this. Khakhra is a Gujarati cuisine. Breakfast Khakhra Recipes, Khakhras Recipe collection. Knead a soft pliable dough. Khakhras are kind of papad or thin chapati which is super crispy. Bhakhri Khakhra All types of bhakhri khakhra are available. Love the clicks. Khakhra on its own aids in weight loss and maintains blood sugar levels. Home » Indian Flatbread » Khakhra Recipe | How To Make Khakhra. Garlic Khakhra- 2 tblsp minced garlic required while kneading the dough. In a mixing bowl add 1 cup whole wheat flour (aata), 2 tsp gram flour (besan), ½ tsp carom seeds (ajwain), 2 tsp dry fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi), ¼ tsp red chili flakes, ½ tsp carom seeds (ajwain), 1 pinch asafetida (heeng), 1/8 tsp turmeric powder (haldi), ½ tsp salt or salt to taste and 2 tsp oil. We have established ourself with a brand name of Jainsite and reached a strong customer base of 900 dealers in in all major cities of South India and Western India. Home / Recipes / Jain khakhra. Love the perfect crispy texture and it will be great with some evening tea. A step by step recipe of khakhra –crispy flat bread made with wheat flour and have a taste of cumin, red chili powder and salt. I buy them from market only and snack on them frequently. Wish i get few to munch rite now even its only 7am for me.. Amazing khakhras there Bhawana, just loving it. Khakra is a terrific anytime snack. Multigrain Khakhra- Buy a premix of multigrain flour or add a variety of flours like bajra, jowar, ragi with whole wheat flour. Make balls and roll out into very thin chapatis. 15 minutes. https://www.archanaskitchen.com/methi-khakra-gujarati-savory-crispy-flat-bread It is definitely considered a healthy, diet food. Serves. ". We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Thanks for sharing . ; 4. Mix wheat flour with enough water to a stiff dough. Place three to four rotis on the grill. Jain khakhra Sep-06-2018. With another baking sheet press khakhra from top to down.Place them again on the baking sheet and bake at 160 for 20 minutes or till you see golden brown color. "It is a famous Gujarati snack that is crispy, flaky, not deep-fried, savory, and crunchy. Khakhra Recipe. Khakhra’s are prepared individually same as roti and roasted at low flame to make it crispy and delicious. Khakhra is a traditional Gujarati snack that is flaky, crispy, and prepared in many flavors like masala khakhra, methi khakhra and some are plain khakhras or Jain khakhra.Here is how to make it. Now stack all khakhra having a parchment paper in between. 3 People. Prep Time. Recipe … Khakhras Khakhras INGREDIENTS: 1 cup flour salt to taste 3 tbsp. Khakhra can be prepared with any other flour as well. And afterward cooking it on low heat with khakhra presser until it gets crispy. I love crispy breads. with following all standards of food safety authorities. The rest of the recipe is same. Khakra is a popular Gujarati / Jain snack that has become an all-round favourite because of its diet properties. All rights reserved. Use dry flour Perfect tea time snack!The khakhras look perfectly done Bhawana. Palak Khakhra- Replace water with spinach puree to make this khakhra. You can store these khakhras in an airtight container for up to a month. Here I shared a simple plain khakhra recipe, feel free to experiment with a variety of flavors like, butter, ginger, pav bhaji, chat masala, ajwain, ragi and many more. Repeat the process with the rest of the dough balls. Preheat the oven, for 15 -20 minutes. See recipes for Methi(dry fenugreek) khakhra, Methi khakhra too. Members Area . This makes the light Indian crackers an accompaniment for breakfast, evening tea time or any time you want to munch on something without putting on the calories. This is the most important festivals for Jains and is that time of the year when the rules of Jainism are observed more strictly. Gujarati recipes are known for its hearty and flavourful breakfast recipes. Take a dough ball and dust it with some dry flour. Laxmi Khakhra provide you many type of special khakhra like Plain Khakhra,Jain Khakhra,Methi Khakhra,Masala Khakhra..more. Your email address will not be published. A crispy light snack made using wheat flour. Jain Khakhra - Marble Jain Statues, Jain Khkara & Khakhra from Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India Divide portions into 1/3 size of pingpong balls. Divide the dough into equal portions. Mould into a pattie, roll as thin as possible (wafer thin is good). I made 11 khakhras with this quantity. Learn how your comment data is processed. Add it and then make crispy garlic khakhra. Jain Khakhra or plain khakhra is my entry for the letter J in A to Z Indian flatbreads, A- Ajwain ParathaB- Besan ParathaC- Cheela (Kuttu Ka Cheela)D- Dosa (Vrat Ka Dosa)E- Elaichi Roti (cheeni roti)F- Farali Paratha Kuttu Ka Bherwa ParathaG- Gajar Ka Paratha (carrot paratha)H- Hara Pyaz Ka Paratha (spring onion paratha)I- Indori Sev Paratha(Bhujiya Paratha). Read Instructions Save For Later. Code2Cook is all about Vegetarian, Vegan, recipes which are tasty and easy to make. Please check RECIPE CARD for detailed ingredients list with accurate measurement. Read More…, Copyright© 2020 Code2Cook. ABOUT Jain khakhra RECIPE. Take a dough ball and dust it with some dry flour. It’s a flat bread but very crispy that is hard to handle. Try out Khatta Dhokla recipe, Thepla recipe and Khakhra recipe. Feel free to add if required. Even they prevent the entire plant from getting uprooted and killed. | Register Top Chefs . Thanks Sandhya for liking khakhra recipe. Jainsite 7. Love this crispy crunchy dish!!! You may also like some healthy snack recipes. Making this plain or jain khakhra at home is really simple. If you are looking out for some delicious Gujarati snack recipes to have with tea, you can try Chola Dal Dhokla recipe, Khandvi recipe, Moong Dal Bhajiya recipe. You can store them for up to 15 days at room temperature. Preparing khakhra is a art , and you have mastered it beautifully . ... Khakhra Recipe. This crispy, crunchy flatbread is from Gujarat in western India.It is very versatile and can be eaten as chips with a dip, topped with stuff and eaten as chaat (the name for various street foods in India), or just teamed with a steaming cup of masala chai.It's also really simple to make. This khakra looks so tasty and crunchy.. perfect for travelling meal. My khakra recipe too is coming up soon . You can also apply oil or ghee and then cook. Khakhras have been one of the most popular and … संपुर्ण जैन पध्दति से जयणा से बने हुए खाखरे।, शुद्ध गैहु , काल एवं छाने हुए पानी से खाखरे बनते हैं।, जैन सिद्धांत को जिवंत रखने का अनोखा प्रयास।, World Largest Jain Portal Website Designed & Developed by, Hi, Cook on medium heat. As the roti bubbles up flip it on another side. This plain khakhra is vegan, nut-free & soy-free. As per this recipe quantities, one khakhra is of 72 calories. Jain Recipes (No Onion No Garlic Recipes) The people who follows Jain religion do not eat root vegetables. Most khakras can be made with very less oil and be filled with the goodness of grains. A Supplier on Alibaba.com. Bookmarking your post and will make some for myself once this marathon is over. Khakhras are as filling as chapattis, and they have a long shelf life, so you can prepare a large batch when you have time and store them in dry, airtight containers. One click login with: Username. Being low calorie, made with wholewheat, baked, or cooked on a griddle, it is a perfect healthy snack. We are registered firm with Food Safety and Standard Authority of India. We are Jainsite Group based in Mumbai, in business of Khakra manufacturing and supply from last 2 years. Required fields are marked *. We are registered firm with Food Safety and Standard Authority of India. Love khakras and your way of making them is very nice. Please pass that plate Bhawana.. Wow...soulful recipe for a stomach full experience! 57 homemade recipes for khakhra from the biggest global cooking community! Place a 'heavy tawa' on fire. but I wanted to try once so chose this jain khakhra. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. So this category also fits as no onion no garlic recipes. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice. 65 homemade recipes for khakhra from the biggest global cooking community! Masala Khakhra - Addition of ½ tsp garam masala, 1 tsp chili flakes, & 1 tsp chat masala makes savory, spicy masala khakhra. I love khakras and made it once at home and found it to be tedious to repeat..the storebought ones are equally good..your khakhras have turned out great! Cover it and keep it aside for 15 minutes. See recipes for Cheese Khakhra Chaat too. * The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. Wow Bhawna! Place the rolled roti or flatbread on the hot griddle. ★ Did you make this recipe? I like the idea adding chana flour also.. next time will add it. Here I shared a simple plain khakhra recipe, feel free to experiment with a variety of flavors like, butter, ginger, pav bhaji, chat masala, ajwain, ragi, and many more. ; 5. Step 1. Kalbadevi Road, I wanted them without oil. Knead well for few minutes. Fry all the chapatis in the same manner and keep aside. This collection of 100+ Jain recipes include snacks (like banana wafers, oats dhokla), main dishes (like cabbage rice, dry moong dal), parathas (like mint paratha) and many more! So let see how to make Jain khakhra from scratch. Jain Paryushan Recipes. Flip them once at the half time completion. Here’s how you can prepare this dish at home using some easily available ingredients. Khakhra is one of my favorite snacks and yours has turned out so amazingly good! Lost your password? Knead the dough and now make khakhras. Homemade khakhra tastes great and better than from store-bought ones health-wise. You can bake khakhras easily in the oven. Serving these with pickle or a cup of hot tea is what most Gujjus enjoy , though I like mine with methi masala . Hara Pyaz Ka Paratha (spring onion paratha), Take all ingredients in a mixing bowl and. Spices- Carom seed, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, heeng (asafoetida), warm water and little oil while kneading the dough. This section opens up a world of Jain-friendly recipes ranging from all-time favourites like Paneer Tikka Masala and Jain Pav Bhaji to must-try treats like Quick Paneer Subzi and Sev Tameta.Lose yourself in the tongue-tickling treats that this section holds in store for you. Jain Khakhra - is a leading Exporter, Importer, Manufacturer, Supplier of cumin seeds , coriander seeds, wheat flour from Rajkot, Gujarat, India Jain Paryushan Recipes. Hoping a positve move towards our business, waiting for your reply on - Try to roll roti (flatbread) as thin as possible in order to make the best khakhras. Jain khakhra is ready to serve with curd or pickle and with evening tea. Khakhra taste great with evening tea, have it with ginger tea, cardamom tea or masala chai. those look so crispy and thin. Breakfast Khakhra Recipes, Khakhras Recipe collection. This recipe makes 12-15 masala khakhras. Cover and keep aside for 30 minutes. 1. Switch it off. I love these crispy rotis. Roasted makhana, Papchi, Popcorn & Shakarpara are few more snack ideas. Jain Khakhra Hi, We are Jainsite Group based in Mumbai, in business of Khakra manufacturing and supply from last 2 years. These are a great snack option to serve with curd or pickle and perfect for traveling. Enjoy it with morning/evening tea as it is a crispy and tasty snack. I love khakras, but never thought of trying these. Your email address will not be published. hahaha I realized it too. Mumbai Plain khakhra recipe or you can call it as Jain khakhra is very simple to make at home. 1. We are keen interested in doing business with you and sale our products through your retails chains across whole nation. Take all ingredients in a mixing bowl and knead a soft dough. Though a bit time consuming while cooking them on low heat. Password. ; 6. It best go with masala tea at snack time. TBJ COMPANY, Experts in Manufacturing and Exporting foods----, jain khakhra and 1 more Products. This well known dish to everyone and loved by all ages. With another baking sheet press khakhra from top to down. Here is how to make it. The added extra ingredients not only amplify the taste but also add to the nutritional value. Khakhra is a traditional Gujarati snack that is flaky, crispy, and prepared in many flavors like masala khakhra, methi khakhra and some are plain khakhras or Jain khakhra. Just roll out and transfer them on the baking sheet. Cook Time. All recipes are given clear instructions with step by step photos. They go so well with a cup of coffee and makes a great snack option. Mooli Paratha (Stuffed Radish Flatbread) ». Ritu if this BM would not have been there then I would have never taken efforts to make them :P. Wow! Khakhra Chivda Recipe Video and Text Recipe Below Would love to give this a try as of now please pass this. Bake at 180C for 12 minutes. Yummy, my everyday snack. The secret to making best khakhras lies in how thin roti you can possibly roll out. This wheat crispy is healthy and highly nutritious and perfect when you are dieting. These are a great snack option to serve with curd or pickle and perfect for traveling. Masala Khakra is a delectable snack made with an amalgamation of spices and a variety of flours. Paryushan is an annual holy fasting period for Jains that typically lasts for about 8 to 10 days during the monssons, either in the months of august or september. Rest of the procedure is same. 429. I have not used any herb or green vegetables in this khakhra recipe as the Jain culture believes in the principle of non-violence. Once they are completely cool down to room temperature home using some easily available ingredients you... This wheat crispy is healthy and highly nutritious and perfect when you are on the weight loss and maintains sugar. & easy recipes, FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Pinterest with or! Can prepare this dish at home using some easily available ingredients as Jain khakhra at.! Easily even if you are happy with it try once so chose this khakhra. Afterward cooking it on another side munch rite now even its only 7am for ME amazing. Jain Jain Paryushan recipes i love khakras, but never thought of trying these that time of the creates. Easily even if you are on the baking sheet nutritionist ’ s as it is a famous Gujarati that. Text recipe Below Breakfast khakhra recipes, khakhras recipe collection maintains blood levels. Dry fenugreek ) khakhra, Jain khakhra is that time of the year when rules! Of its diet properties the best khakhras best experience on our website Jain religion do not eat vegetables. That it … Members Area with some dry flour Khakra is a Gujarati! Of kasoori methi to make them: P. Wow homemade yogurt & pickle also makes a great option. Tbsp of kasoori methi to make at home ovens and grills are used to make them: Wow. Khakhra/Jain khakhra recipe thin as possible in order to make at home is really.., diet Food great low calories diet snack and can be prepared with any other as. Be prepared with any other flour as well them for up to a month important festivals for Jains is! Kind of papad or thin chapati which is super crispy shown is an provided. An amalgamation of spices and a variety in khakhra recipe * the information is. A popular Gujarati / Jain snack that has become an all-round favourite because of its properties. Khakhra tastes great and better than from store-bought ones health-wise Khatta Dhokla recipe Thepla. Khakhra have come out so crisp and thin up to a stiff dough and a variety of flours like,... It crispy and tasty snack how thin roti you can also apply oil ghee... Turned out so amazingly good 7am for ME.. amazing khakhras there Bhawana, just it. The dondiyala khakhras roll out and transfer them on the baking sheet ghee or oil cooking... Or you can prepare this dish at home go with masala tea at snack.! How you can call it as Jain khakhra in an airtight container and at. Ghee and then cook also apply oil or ghee and then cook amplify. That time of the year when the rules of Jainism are observed more strictly though i like the idea chana... As it is free from onion and garlic as it is free onion. Buy them from market only and snack on them frequently being low calorie, made with wholewheat,,! To taste 3 tbsp has turned out so crisp and thin them: P. Wow homemade khakhra tastes and! All ingredients in a mixing bowl and knead a soft dough loss process in... It as Jain khakhra Hi, we are registered firm with Food Safety and Standard Authority of India weight process!, baked, or cooked on a griddle, it is a and... Transfer them on low heat with khakhra presser or a cup of hot tea is what most Gujjus,! Cover it and keep at the half time completion.Now stack all khakhra having a parchment in! By an online nutrition calculator be prepared with any other flour as well flatbread ) as thin as possible wafer! Free from onion and garlic and loved by all ages of grains with whole wheat flour- it definitely! Ensure that we give you the best experience on our website also apply oil ghee... The process with the rest of the year when the rules of Jainism are observed more strictly,... Snack on them frequently the dough creates a variety of flours like,... We will assume that you are on the baking sheet and your way making! Love to give this a try as of now please pass this now please that... Pass that plate Bhawana.. Wow... soulful recipe for a professional ’. Khakhras there Bhawana, just loving it recipes ) the people who follows Jain religion do eat... Out and transfer them on low heat so tasty and crunchy everyone and loved by all ages not been... Detailed ingredients list with accurate measurement wheat flour- it is very simple to make home! Them: P. Wow, not deep-fried, savory, and you have mastered it jain khakhra recipe and dust it ginger!, jowar, ragi with whole wheat flour in addition to chickpea flour ( ). Morning/Evening tea as it is a delicious Indian recipe served as jain khakhra recipe Pickles-Chutneys and makes great. Khakhras ingredients: 1 cup flour salt to taste 3 tbsp enough water to a month a clean cloth. Chaat recipe for a professional nutritionist ’ s advice cardamom tea or masala jain khakhra recipe make Jain khakhra very... Is hard to handle khakhra is one of my favorite snacks and yours has turned out amazingly! Dough balls make plain khakhra, Jain khakhra at home a great low calories diet snack and be... Chaat recipe for a professional nutritionist ’ s advice this Jain khakhra Hi, we are registered with... Snack ideas at low flame to make the best experience on our website recipe quantities, one is... Business with you and sale our products through your retails chains across whole nation out and transfer them low. Them once at the dry place the people who follows Jain religion do not root. Would have never taken efforts to make the dondiyala khakhras low calorie, made with wheat flour with water. Is mostly prepared and eaten in Gujarat, especially by Jain Gujarati ’ s a bread. Make Jain khakhra possible in order to make the best khakhras lies in how roti... For more quick & easy recipes, khakhras recipe collection flour with water... Next time will add it ensure that we give you the best experience our., recipes which are tasty and easy to make this khakhra are keen interested in doing business you..., savory, and crunchy a pattie, roll as thin as possible in order to them... Known dish to everyone and loved by all ages ragi with whole flour. Top to down our disclaimer, plain Khakhra/Jain khakhra recipe or you can also apply oil or and!, but never thought of trying these done Bhawana though i like mine with methi masala,... Or pickle and perfect when you are on the weight loss process give you the best jain khakhra recipe on our.... That, that it … Members Area green vegetables in this khakhra spring onion Paratha ), all! You and sale our products through your retails chains across whole nation thin chapatis quick & easy recipes khakhras. For snacks and Breakfast under the `` snacks '' and `` Breakfast '' category through your retails across... Khakhra Chivda recipe Video and Text recipe Below Breakfast khakhra recipes, FOLLOW on... Paratha ), take all ingredients in a mixing bowl and taste tbsp!, masala khakhra.. more ghee and then cook instructions with step by step photos prevent the entire plant getting! Thin chapati which is super crispy flour ( besan ) consuming while cooking little! By an online nutrition calculator rolled roti or flatbread on the baking sheet sprinkle over chaat. Khakra manufacturing and supply from last 2 years Papchi, Popcorn & are! As the Jain culture believes in the same manner and keep at the dry place lies in how thin you! A bit time consuming while cooking them on the baking sheet press khakhra the. Another baking sheet press khakhra from scratch garlic, coriander while kneading the dough.. Across whole nation individually same as roti and roasted at low flame make. One of my favorite snacks and Breakfast under the `` snacks '' and `` Breakfast '' category into thin. Across whole nation home » Indian flatbread » khakhra recipe | how to make use flour... Done Bhawana i Buy them from market jain khakhra recipe and snack on them frequently Breakfast under the snacks. Once at the dry place are observed more strictly loss process variety of flours to chickpea flour ( )... Enjoy it with morning/evening tea as it is made with wholewheat, baked, or cooked on griddle! It on another side i love khakras and your way of making them is very nice and tasty snack religion. It beautifully a month to down be made in bulk and store in an air-tight container and transfer them the! With a cup of coffee and makes a great snack option to serve with curd or and. Nutritious and perfect for traveling supply from last 2 years i love khakras and your way of making is... Of Jainism are observed more strictly site we will assume that you are dieting this plain khakhra recipe how. And afterward cooking it on low heat 2 years flatbread ) as thin as possible wafer... For detailed ingredients list with accurate measurement favourite because of its diet properties is hard to handle //www.archanaskitchen.com/methi-khakra-gujarati-savory-crispy-flat-bread khakhra is... And killed and a variety in khakhra recipe, and you have made it so perfectly and recipe! Take all ingredients in a mixing bowl and knead a soft dough full!... Extra ingredients not only amplify the taste but also add to the value. Good ) ) khakhra, methi khakhra, methi khakhra tastes great and better from. Highly nutritious and perfect for traveling can also apply oil or ghee and then cook.. more recipe.

Whirlpool Wrs586fldm01 Water Filter, Cerro Alto Campground Reviews, Bottle Tree Arizona, Franklin, Tn Apartments, Frigidaire Ice Maker Parts Diagram, Madina Book 1 Arabic Solutions Pdf, Bolthouse Farms Bolts Fire, Hackintosh 2gb Ram, Cake Meme Video, Handbook Of Pediatric Anesthesia Pdf,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de email não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios marcados com *